Tuesday 22 March 2016

Is this even real

life is so funny sometimes
when i thought i was already destined with a significant other, they left without a trace leaving me puzzled about what happened behind the door
and still puzzled after finding out the reasons why
when i thought i couldn't be with this guy bcs of so called reasons, he suddenly came and roam around the empty fields of my heart and decided to stay, when i wasn't ready for it
yet when i finally decided that there were many possible reasons about why you should've been with him from the beginning, he suddenly be the one who was not ready, pulling himself out leaving me in the darkness of self pity, i suddenly feel so ugly which increases my insecurity to its maximum level
so, is the right time really exist or people just like to making stuff for the people with their hopelessly romantic feeling?
i my self don't know the answer, really
but instead of wanting for the one to come,
what i really want is,
this feeling, the feeling being needed will just gone, like, me for myself is enough, you don't have to please everyone if you don't want tom it;s okay there's always people who don't like you for who you are, and not being romantically involved of course, because it drained my energy and my times,
but it's okay,
i am 20, things like these are meant to happen, it's okay you can thru this one also

No comments:

Post a Comment