Sunday 19 April 2015

Trust Sounds Like Trash

I feel like i've been stabbed for million times bcs of this.

I know this isn't only about me but still, don't you think you've crossed line, Miss? Don't you ever feel guilty over this even if its just a bit? I mean, you played victim and went all whining crazily and loud over something worse but then you do something worst the latter which left me with nothing but dissapointment. I thought that you were the star of my night, the guide to my path, and the sun of my shine, but then again i've never been so wrong in my life.

I. really. really. feel. bad. for. him. Heck, i really really feel bad for myself for once again trusting someone who i thought would never do that kind of thing behind my back [but i still knew it in the end anyway]. I love you. I surely do. But do you really think me won't know all of these with your obvious act around me after all this time?
Do you really think i wouldn't know?
You think that i'm dumb, don't you?
Have you ever thought how do i feel?
Or how does HE feel if he knows what you did behind his back?
When he's gone for a day and then come back home with his tired-face-but-still-managed-to-smile just for you?

These questions oftenly come to my mind when i think about you. About us. I might come off as that tough girl who seems careless and silly. But I, as a human, have feelings too. I can feel pain. It annoys me when i think that you put me as that dumb girl, struggling with her pocket money with young mind who think that this kind of things don't matter for me. No, lady. You're definitely wrong this time. There are more amazing things that i should worry about, like, what will I do after I graduate, or when will I ever meet Park Chanyeol, face to face, or where to cut my old and oily hair BUT THIS SHOULDN'T BE ONE DAMMIT but why thanks to you I got my lesson learned and  I once again lost interest to interact with people bcs they will only bring you dissapointment after you give them your trust.

You know, Human are the scariest living thing on planet. Like, you can't never guess what will they do later after they know all about you. Your life, your hobbies, your fear, your happiness, and your weakness. These might come chasing you one day and destroy your life in a matter of seconds. Like mine. In the end, the only thing that they care about are their ego. So ya, as you know, I'm a human too. I'm one of the scariest living thing on planet. I got tired in putting others feeling first before mine. Why? They don't even try to put theirselves in other shoes, and why would I?? I might as well put my ego first before everything.

And this is why, my friends, I have trust issues. I mean why trust people when you have your self who you can trust anytime?

No comments:

Post a Comment