Tuesday 26 November 2013

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday, Park Chan Yeol, My ultimate bias, My dumb puppy, The happy virus, MY BABY GIANTAnd Mr. Teeth Rich ofcourse :D

I know every hard times you've been trough, and you'll always smile like an idiot no matter what the situation is so i hope your hardwork would be paid off in the end. Oh and I'm sorry i can't give you all the thing that a fan girl probably do or give to you, because I'm not that rich ya know.

I know you won't read whatever i wrote in here AND MAYBE EVEN YOU READ, YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS unless Kris helped you to translate it /cough/ but I'm sure you knew many fans are supporting you with their own way so i guess you must be grateful with whatever you have right now bcs there are sooooooo many fans around the world that loves you in every condition, OK

AND THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL POST I WROTE JUST FOR YOU bItJJJJJj be proud of that

Happy
Birthday

Dummy
it's 11.14 pm when im writing this post while im supposed to re-read my paper for tomorrow discussion and make another script for my roleplay on the next day so yeah forgive me ppl, and im sorry if there are some grammar mistake too bcs english isn't my mother language, ok. gtg bye. Happy Birthday Dumba$$

No comments:

Post a Comment