Monday 22 July 2013

In The Next World


In the next world,
If you were to be reborn as a beautiful person,
I would like to be reborn as an angel,
Although I may be invisible,
And you'll go on loving someone else,
I would like to be reborn as an angel to protect you.

In the next world,
If you were to be reborn as a beautiful bird,
I would like to be reborn as a magnificient tree.
Although I would have to wait for you in one place,
I would like to be reborn as a tree,
Where you may rest when your wings are weary.

In the next world,
If you were to be reborn as  a beautiful rose,
I would like to be reborn as a humble Baby's Breath flower,
Although I may not look like much in your presence,
I would like to be reborn as a Baby's Breath flower,
So your beauty may grow and  you can be loved.


cr: Yoo Misung

No comments:

Post a Comment